16 juni 2011

Words of love

Vackra ord som gör mig glad:

I'd say I'd like to enjoy a Swedish sunrise with you sometimes. And summer sunrise sounds fine, not sure i could manage Swedish winter, even with you.

I understand how difficult it all is, especially for someone as infectiously sweet as yourself. Sometimes I just feel greedy wanting more of your time and your attention, but it doesn't make me want it any less. More than everything I want you to be happy, because you deserve it more than most.

It’s been on my mind for many nights now, anticipation and worries. But those worries are gone now thanks to you. I want things to work between us, I’d like nothing more than to be with someone as sweet and beautiful as yourself

Just wanted to say that this last week or so has lifted such a weight off my mind. Now i ‘m sure of your feelings i have a sense of contentment i havent felt in a long time, years even. The day we meet cant come soon enough

I long for you in my arms most night. Not long until that will be a reality.


After all, you're intelligent, beautiful, and relentlessly nice. Girls like yourself don't come around very often, so I feel lucky to have not only met you but ended up this close to you. 

It's a wonderful feeling to know that I'm on your mind so much.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar